Anime Seikatsu Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating!

Go down

Reaction to "Ben"?

"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Vote_lcap50%"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Vote_lcap0%"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Vote_lcap50%"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Empty "Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating!

Post by dontribal Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:19 am

Okay so I know this is not the first type of thing ya'll want to see on a video game discussion forum, but I'm gonna be honest, this is what has been on my mind for a couple of days. I love listening to creepy stories and creepypastas are definitely fun. There is a lack of luster because the stories are not real, but I have a tendency to think that it would be super awesomely amazing if some of this is kinda true. Some of them are creepy as s*** so by all means, do not be real!!! But some are just plain fun.

The "Ben" creepypasta has been super fascinating and it has actually sparked an interest in the Zelda series for me. What kind of reactions have ya'll had to the "Ben" creepypasta? Other than the usual, "This is obviously fake!" How did it go? Was the story well told? What did the visuals do for you? There is game footage to go with the story and it added to the WTF factor for me. Thoughts, please. ^_^

dontribal

XP : 15660
Repertoire : 1

Character sheet
Atalantia:
"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Left_bar_bleue150/150"Ben" Creepypasta... Fascinating! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum